“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”.
The dictionary meaning of positive thinking means feeling hopeful, confident, helpful and providing encouragement. Researcher, scientist, doctors, management consultant and psychologist have explored the various healths, medical, psychological advantages of positive and optimistic thinking in the life history of many successful persons. It is unclear why people with encouraging thinking experience such benefits. The various health, medical and mental advantages of optimistic thinking are
1. They inspire themselves as well as other people around them. Studies reveal that they have increased life span, lower rates of psychological and mental disorders like depression, anxiety, phobia etc.
2. Positive thinking inculcates the sense of very high self esteem, self-confidence and self respect. They have better coping skill and will-power in stressful situation and adverse circumstances of life (e.g. failure,dealth of near and dear ones,etc)
3. They have good decision making and problem solving approach in life and make rational decisions.
4. Positive thinking and optimistic attitude makes you pleasing personality at workplace and social circles.
5. They have greater resistance to many infections and at lesser risk of developing many diseases like hypertension and Diabetes etc.
6. In terms of human resource management in any organization (e.g. family or workplace) they increase the productivity and profit.
7. Positive thinking gives fulfilment and makes life worth and meaningful. It reduces stress and increases happiness in personal, social and professional life. It enhances teamwork and better relationship at workplace.
Positive and rational thinking is long term process and it takes years to harness the advantages of positive thinking. How to become optimistic in life journey? Experts, life coach, psychologist, psychiatrist and spiritual leaders recommend and suggest the following tips to incorporate positiveness in life. They are
1. Regular practice of meditation, pranayam, yoga would be of great help.
2. Any light physical activity like walking or cycling.
3. Follow regular diet schedule from morning breakfast to dinner.
4. Avoid smoking and alchol.If someone is addicted then must seek the help of qualified psychiatrist, psychologist or behaviour modulator.
5. Time management and develop some hobbies.
6. Donate some hours of your life for selfless social services without anything expecting back.
7. Do not try to have control over situations and circumstances. Do your best give your 100 percent and leave everything to time. You can never manage or plan enough to anticipate all future happenings.
8. Don’t interfere in other’s personal life or business.
9. Forget and forgive attitude in life.
10. Don’t crave for recognition, never compare yourself with others and finally last but not least, that understand and accept your limitation.
This is my opinion and thinking regarding positive thinking. Tell me about your views and suggestions in comment box.
My friend by for now, see you in next blog, Thanks for reading the blog and sparing your precious time. Do give your comment in comment section of blog and share this information with other
friends on Facebook,whats app and
Also available on following page on Face book.
Follow me on twitter
Dr Prakashchandra k (@drPrakashchan12)
The entries and images posted on this site are purely with the intention of sharing personal interest in Science, Spirituality, Yoga, inspirational thinking and Meditation (Dhyan) without any intention of direct or indirect commercial gain or harm the sentiments of any person, place, any community or organization. If any of the posts are causing infringement of copyrights, it is purely unintentional and such posts would be discarded with immediate effect, as soon as they brought to notice of the Administrator.Contact-drpc1997@gmail