7 Tips for healthy heart ♥️(life-line)
“Prevention is better than cure,but now the new philosophy is prevention is the only cure”
Coronary artery disease (CAD; Ischemic heart disease,IHD)
It’s impairment of the function of the heart ♥️ due to inadequate and insufficient blood supply to the heart.
Various clinical features of CAD are
- chest pain or also known as anginal pain during work or at rest.
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack in layman terms.
- Irregularities in heart beat
- cardiac failure or heart failure or cardiac arrest.
It’s “Modern epidemic” and today it’s trend is increasing in World.
There are scientific seven tips to increase efficiency of your heart
- Regular exercise (walking or any light exercise) increases the concentration of HDL(high density lipoprotein) which is cardio-protective and decreases both body weight and blood pressure which is beneficial to cardiovascular health.
- Pranayama (deep breathing exercise), Meditation would help to control and reduce your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- DASH diet-It is a Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension now recommended as an important method in controlling blood pressure. This diet is not only rich in important nutrients and fibres but also supplements electrolytes, potassium,calcium and magnesium.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and tobacco products.Try to quit these substances,if your will power is not strong,then please seek scientific methods,i.e.consult psychiatrist or psychologist
- If you have Diabetes and hypertension then take regular medicine,follow diet schedule, have low sugar and low salt diet.Self care is an important component of CAD and patient are educated to maintain the log book of the Blood pressure and blood sugar readings,which would be helpful for follow up.
- Behaviour change
or modification of personal life which include reduction in stress, practicing yoga, Pranayam, meditation goes long way in controlling blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Recreation: Develop any hobby like reading, writing, gardening,music, social-service etc which will help to relieve the stress.
Medicine is an ever-changing field,the aim of this post is to create awareness in general population regarding CAD. If you have any suggestions, comments and recommendations then are welcome in comment box below.
Ok friends by for now, thanks for reading and sparing you precious time.
“Think Globally and Act locally,save environment and save world”
“Save heart,save lives”
Dr Prakash Chandra ❤️
Faculty,B.J. Medical college
Please like, comment and share
Kindly also support my page on Facebook
Follow me on twitter,my twitter handle is https://twitter.com/drPrakashchan12/status/1221496985905221632?s=19
I’m on Instagram as 👍 @prakash_inspiration. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1sdjyt1eppsf2&utm_content=ehafxq8
I am also available on LinkedIn 👍