“No matter how old you get, if you can keep the desire to be creative, you are keeping the child in you alive.”
According to Novel science of Human Psychology, Psychiatry and Mind body interventions creativity is one of the best means for stress management and Happiness in life.
The dictionary meaning of creative is imaginative or innovative or one who gives Innovative and great ideas. The greatest inventions of the centuries, discovery of new places, latest update in science, technology, research and development are thankful to creative thinking. From morning to evening whatever the luxury we are enjoying in our life are grateful to innovative and imaginative thinking. The classic songs on you tube, words of lyricists,fascinating painting of artist, watching wildlife photography, reading books of your writer etc are thankful to innovative and creative thinking.
When we are children, we encouraged to be creative and innovative. Our creativity was reflected while playing with sand in rainy season and creating different structures from it, making different image on wall with color pencil and playing with toys etc.
You can notice and observe maximum creativity in children. Because of their unique style of imaginative, innovative and lateral thinking there are in state of free self-expression, happiness, well being, pleasant and euphoric mood during such extra-ordinary task. As we grow older because of aspiration of parents, society, education burden, peer pressure all our creativity is destroyed and crushed.
How to develop the creative thinking
1. Break the monotony in life. Try to change your routine pattern and try new methods, route and technique in your daily life
2. Spent time with nature
3. Re-Discover and redevelop your old hobbies like coin collection, book collection etc and start new hobbies like writing, painting, reading, gardening, farming etc.
4. Reading books-it will develop and stimulate your mind in the direction of creative thinking.
5. Concentration and Meditation
6. Daily practice of prayer,silence, and self control
7. Solving analytical and mathematical problems for brain-storming.
8. listening to your favorite music and song
9. Expose yourself to different art like visit to painting exhibition, museum,flower show, music concert etc.
10. Read biography of your role model
Health Benefits of creativity
1. Being involved in creative task means investment of time rather than waste of time.
2. It is one of the best ways of stress management because once we are engaged in creative task it means we are channelizing our 100% percent energy in one direction and get rid of all negative thoughts and worries.
3. It improves our decision making and problem solving approach
4. Involvement in creative thinking and innovative task leads to self confidence and believe in our own skills.
5. Once we have creativity in our life it means we start experiencing happiness, peace, pleasure and blissful state of mind while doing innovative task.
6. It increase our self awareness because when we are engaged in innovative task, we are concentrating and focusing on our thoughts, ideas and actions there by its increases our awareness about one-self.
7. It is one of the best way of self expression without judging ourselves and its removes our inhibitions
Creative thinking is essential for human survival and existence, without it life is just like a ship without sailor or missile without guided system. So always be creative in your life, it will help you to reconnect you “child like” state. Do not expect 100% perfection from your new creative and innovative task.
So this is my thought, views and opinion regarding creativity. My friend bye for now, see you in next blog, Thanks for reading the blog and sparing your precious time. Do give your comments in comment section of blog and share this information with other friends on face book, whatsapp, twitter and link din and be creative in life.
• Also available on following page on Face book.
• Follow me on twitter
Dr Prakashchandra k (@drPrakashchan12)
The entries and images posted on this site are purely with the intention of sharing personal interest in Science, Spirituality, Yoga, inspirational thinking and Meditation without any intention of direct or indirect commercial gain or harm the sentiments of any person, place, any community or organization. If any of the posts are causing infringement of copyrights, it is purely unintentional and such posts would be discarded with immediate effect, as soon as they brought to notice of the Administrator.Contact-drpc1997@gmail