#inspiration, #motivation, #self help, #positive thinking
“life is not about living without problems.Life is about solving problems.” –
“Self respect knows no considerations.”
“If you want to get the best out of a man, you must look for the best that is in him.”
“All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have as an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
John F. Kennedy
“The foundation of lasting self confidence and self-esteem is excellence, mastery of your work.”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
“Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.”
“Success is the good fortune that comes from ASPIRATION, DESPERATION,
PERSPIRATION and INSPIRATION.”
“The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well.”
Henry W. Longfellow
“When something is important enough,you do it even if odds are not in favour”
Elon Revee Musk( Industrial designer, Humanitarian, Engineer, Product Architect of Tesla, Co founder of Neuralink and space “X”)
Good Morning and Have a Nice day. 🌷🌷🌷🙏
You may also like
Essence of Writing an Article-Golden rules for writing the blog post.
“Employ your time in improving yourself by other man’s writing, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for”.
1 .Select the target audience for whom you want to write the post.
2 .Attention span of the reader is just 30 seconds .These “Golden seconds” is most important in drawing the attention of reader. If the reader is lost, it’s usually because the writer has not been careful enough.
3. Rewriting and re-reading is the essence of any post. E.g. Non- fictional article, blog post and article.
4. Simple language, simple words and friendly tone of writer are most important central transaction in writing process.
5. Clear thinking becomes clear writing which is two sides of same coin and one cannot exist without the other.
6. Reader prefers the article which has aliveness that keeps the reader reading from one paragraph to the next.
7. After writing an article. Just ask certain question to yourself. What am I trying to say? Whether I have said it? Whether is it clear to someone encountering the subject for the first time?
8. Last but not least what is most important to writing an article is its effective style of presentation.
Ok friends by for now. Thanks for reading the blog post and sparing your precious time. Do give your comments
On writing well -by William zinsser